Updated on May 27th, 2020
This news release contains important information related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), and how our staff is responding/following measures to keep our patients safe and healthy. If you have any questions or concerns or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact us directly at (480) 661-7572.
Arizona Foot Doctors is here for you and your family’s podiatry needs, prepared to care for you in a safe, clean, and comfortable environment. While COVID-19 has dominated our lives and changed the way patients communicate and coordinate appointments with their doctors, we are not changing the compassionate and effective foot care we provide our patients.
We offer conservative and effective foot care delivered with compassion, transparency, and ethics.
New safety measures to keep your family healthy
Arizona Foot Doctors is doing everything possible to minimize the spread of COVID-19 and the risk of infection.
- At our Scottsdale podiatry office, we are requiring that all patients wear a mask. Our staff is doing the same!
- Before you or your family enter the building, we will be taking temperatures at the door. If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you call us in advance to re-schedule your appointment for a later date.
- Our lobby is now closed, and only patients are allowed in treatment rooms. Exceptions will be made for those requiring special assistance or families who have minor children.
- We have increased our medical sanitization protocols, cleaning all common areas, surfaces, and treatment areas in between patients.
Preparing for your appointment
If you have an in-office appointment scheduled, please use this list as a “checklist” before coming in.
- Check your temperature at home. If you have a fever, call your primary care physician immediately and send us a message.
- Locate and put on your face mask before heading to our office. If you’re using a reusable face mask, make sure your mask is cleaned and new filters are inserted.
- If you have any questions or concerns or would like more information on safety measures, please give us a call at (480) 661-7572 before leaving your home.
Are you experiencing COVID-19 symptoms?
If you are experiencing any symptoms related to the novel Coronavirus, call your primary care physician immediately for guidance. Common symptoms of COVID-19 include:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- New loss of taste or smell
- Learn more and take Google’s COVID-19 self-assessment
If your symptoms are life-threatening, call 911.