Updated on January 27th, 2022
This news release contains important updated information related to the coronavirus (COVID-19), and how our staff is following measures to keep our patients safe and healthy. If you have any questions or concerns or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact us directly at (480) 661-7572.
Arizona Foot Doctors is here for you and your family’s podiatry needs, prepared to care for you in a safe, clean, and comfortable environment. While COVID-19 has dominated our lives and changed the way patients communicate and coordinate appointments with their doctors, we are not changing the compassionate and effective foot care we provide our patients.
Everything was excellent. Protocol regarding Covid-19 guidelines was impeccable. The facility was spotless and very comfortable. The medical assistant was welcoming and very helpful. Dr. Burns did a great job and I immediately recognized his competence. I would happily recommend their clinic to anyone. Many thanks to them!
– Sally H., verified patient.
We encourage you to seek the foot care you need by scheduling an appointment with one of our podiatrists. Whether you’re preparing for your family’s next healthy foot checkup or addressing a painful foot injury, we’re here to provide you with a clean, safe environment.
New safety measures to keep your family healthy
Arizona Foot Doctors is doing everything possible to minimize the spread of and risk of infection from COVID-19 and its new variants.
- At our Scottsdale podiatry office, we are requiring that all patients wear a mask. Our staff is doing the same!
- Only patients are allowed in treatment rooms. Exceptions will be made for those requiring special assistance or families who have minor children.
- We have increased our medical sanitization protocols, cleaning all common areas, surfaces, and treatment areas in between patients.
Preparing for your appointment
Before your scheduled in-office appointment, please follow these guidelines:
- Check your temperature at home. If you have a fever, call your primary care physician immediately and send us a message.
- Locate and put on your face mask before heading to our office. If you’re unsure of what type of mask to use, follow CDC recommendations.
- If you have any questions or concerns or would like more information on safety measures, please give us a call at (480) 661-7572 before leaving your home.
Are you experiencing COVID-19 symptoms?
If you are experiencing any symptoms related to the Coronavirus, call your primary care physician immediately for guidance. You can also use the CDC’s COVID-19 self-checker to help you make decisions about your medical care. Common symptoms of COVID-19 include:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or a runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
If your symptoms are life-threatening, call 911.