Jublia is an FDA Approved Medication to Treat Toenail Fungus
Toenail Fungus is a Common Condition
Toenail fungus or Onychomycosis, is a very common condition that can occur in toenails. Some estimates say that as many as 35 million people in the USA are affected with a fungal infection in the toenail regions.
What is Toenail Fungus?
Toenail fungus is a collection of germs, microbes and bacteria that can create an infection in the skin of the nail bed, under the nail or on top of the nail.
What Are the Symptoms of Toenail Fungus?
- Thickening of the toenails
- Loosening or relocation of toenails
- Weak and brittle nail tissue
- Erosion, deterioration and reshaping of nail edges
- Nail Discoloration
What is Jublia?
Jublia treats onychomycosis, a nail infection caused by a fungus that typically occurs under the toenail. It is a topical solution designed to eliminate fungus on the toenail surface, the nail bed, around the nail and under the nail.
How Do I Know if Jublia is Right For Me?
If you answer YES to any of these three questions, you may be a candidate for Jublia:
- Do you have thickened or discolored toenails?
- Are you concerned by the way your toenails look?
- Has the appearance or condition of your toenails caused you to avoid certain events or wearing certain shoes?
Tired of Fighting Toenail Fungus?
Schedule an appointment today and FIGHT IT, DON’T HIDE IT…with Jublia (efinaconazole) Topical Solution, 10%.
JUBLIA (efinaconazole) Topical Solution, 10% is a prescription medicine used to treat fungal infections of the toenails.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
- JUBLIA is for use on nails and surrounding skin only. Do not use JUBLIA in your mouth, eyes, or vagina. Use it exactly as instructed by your doctor.
- It is not known whether JUBLIA is effective in children.
- Before you use JUBLIA, tell your doctor about all your medical conditions, including if you are or plan to become pregnant, are breastfeeding, or plan to breastfeed, because it is not known whether JUBLIA can harm an unborn fetus or nursing infant. Tell your doctor about all medications you are taking, and whether you have any other nail infections.
- JUBLIA is flammable. Avoid heat and flame while applying JUBLIA to your toenail.
- Avoid pedicures, use of nail polish, or cosmetic nail products while using JUBLIA.
- JUBLIA may cause irritation at the treated site. The most common side effects include: ingrown toenail, redness, itching, swelling, burning or stinging, blisters, and pain. Tell your doctor about any side effects that bother you or do not go away.
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Footcare Physicians of Scottsdale
Address : 9070 E. Desert Cove STE 104B,
Scottsdale,Arizona - 85260
Tel : 480-661-7572
You can schedule an appointment online with the button below, or by calling our Scottsdale, AZ podiatry office. For general questions about Footcare Physicians of Scottsdale, PLLC, Dr. Steven Burns, or Arizona Foot Doctors, please contact the office or email us at email@example.com.
Laser Therapy Treatment - The K-Laser is a safe, non-painful, and effective treatment that helps relieve foot and ankle pain.
Custom Foot Orthotics - Custom foot orthotics help support the correct shape of your foot using a new 3D digital scanning technology.
Laser Fungus Removal - PinPointe FootLaser is safe, effective and most patients improve after their first treatment.
© Copyright 2017 Arizona Foot Doctors. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: Arizona Foot Doctors